|Title||Generator Field Technician- Full Time|
|Reports to||Melissa Wilmoth – Assistant General Manager|
Drive equipment to various job sites, load equipment in and out of job sites, and maintain and operate them. Provide quality customer service to our clients while out on jobs and responsible for completing required paperwork. This job is about 25% driving and 75% on site. Examples of jobs include concerts, festivals, and sporting events
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Extensive travel with a project based schedule
- Driving to and from job sites with gear as a CDL driver
- Responsible for loading cable/distribution/other equipment on to trailers to prepare for a job
- Accountable for maintaining proper driver logs, trip reports, and other necessary paperwork; reports and logs must be turned into the Wilmington office in a timely manner.
- Comply with all DOT rules and regulations
- Responsible for inspecting all cable, distribution gear, trucks, and trailers before and after each job
- Operate equipment and ensure that it runs properly throughout the duration of the job; Able to troubleshoot make repairs onsite if necessary
- Interpret blueprints, specifications, or diagrams to perform installation, development or operation activities.
- Need to communicate clearly and often with the office and our shop on any logistics, maintenance, damage, or repair issues with any of our cable, generators, trucks, trailers, etc.
- Serve as front line customer service while out on jobs and maintain a positive attitude; be the face of our company while on jobs
- Work in the shop from time to time for training purposes and/or if needed
- Electrical background & generator experience
- Class A CDL (preferred, but not required)
- Professionalism / quality customer service
- Energetic employee with a career oriented focus looking for a long term position
- Willing to travel extensively
- Great communication skills
- Ability to lift 75 lbs+ repetitively
- Ability to put in long hours on a single shift or multiple shifts back-to-back
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration of this position.
|Title||Junior Design Associate – Full Time|
|Reports to||Andrew Tinari|
|Location(s)||Rocky Point, NC|
We are looking for a multifaceted person who can work with a team to create designs according to requirements. You will be drafting under the supervision of senior designers and company project managers to create successful high-quality designs for our clients. Keen eye for detail is a must. If you are eager to learn more, we’d like to meet you.
- Work under a senior designer / project manager to: use various techniques to create mock-ups / prototype development to final designs.
- Understand the design parameters / requirements
- Drafting: 2D and 3D drafting of various design projects. Soft-goods templates / fabrication detail drawings / structural mock-up. Utilizing the following software: Sketchup / DraftSight / SolidWorks.
- Listening to feedback to hone skills and improve designs.
- Collaborate with the team.
- Take on special tasks
- College level or 1-2 years’ experience in the field
- Understand design elements (Fonts, Layouts, Color / Title blocks, Layers)
- Familiar with mechanics, set design, basic in electricity, worked with truss
- Experience in design software: Sketchup, Dassault DraftSight, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, SolidWorks, all a plus.
- Keen eye for detail
- Time management / multitask skills
- Problem solving attitude
- Creative view
Filmwerks is an equal opportunity employer.
Background check required. Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
Benefits after 90 days include company-subsidized insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com for consideration of this position.